While at Cohesity
- The Workforce Driving DEI (Ghostwriter)
- Celebrating and Empowering the Latinx Community at Cohesity
- Creating a Culture of Learning
- Internal Employee Spotlight Newsletter
- Global Internal Communications Standards and Guidelines
While at Tangoe
- Tangoe Learning Week
- World Mental Health Day
- Take Care of YOU
- LinkedIn Learning Book “Club”
- Charity Miles Challenge
While at NH Learning Solutions
- How to Build Your IT Leadership Pipeline
- Office 365: Tools for the Modern Workplace
- Six Steps to a Successful Office 365 Migration
Internal Podcast Samples
Below are two current internal-facing podcasts that I host and produce at Cohesity, including a sample episode of each:
The WYNK (What You Need to Know) Podcast
- Five-minute or less weekly episodes used to relay important information to global employees to help them stay informed, prepared, and connected.
- A monthly, interview-style podcast, typically 15-20 minutes each, used to spotlight an employee to help connect and engage global teams.
What is Culture?
- What is Culture? was a candid, interview-style podcast that I hosted and produced at Tangoe from February 2018 to November 2021. It was a both an internal and external facing podcast that aimed to discuss workplace culture, and I produced nearly 80 episodes with global Tangoe employees, as well as clients, vendors, and culture experts.
Below is the most listened to episode, as well as a compilation episode.